Saturday, July 28, 2012

5 and 6

Months. My 3rd born has flown past the 5 and 6 month mark and he is quickly approaching the 7 month mark! The past few months have been full of adventures and fun memories including a trip to Palm Springs, Vermont, Colorado, Maine and Cape Cod!

I wish I had the time to carefully document each month, but we are just having too much fun.....ha!

Calvin started solids around 5 months and has not looked back! Certainly my biggest eater yet. However, not my chubbiest yet - he's still lagging behind in the 14%, but we're working on that! I know I have pictures of him eating his very first solids somewhere and as soon as I find them I will insert them {here}!


This is a terrible picture, but it's the only one I can find that is right around the 5 month mark! Clearly while having so much fun I am also not taking enough photos!
Calvin loves his big brother! Micah definitely loves to take care of him and help out with feeding, "babysitting" and loving on this guy! 

Here's a photo taken right around the 6 month mark. He made a little friend while in Colorado! 


This little guy weighs about 15 pounds. The doc says he must be burning a ton of calories each day moving around and he is absolutely right! He is very similar to Micah in the way he moves - a TON! The only difference is that he loves to cuddle {grin}! 

He makes great faces and seems to enjoy lots of attention! 
 Those cheeks are really starting to fill out!
 Mind if I take a ride Molly?




 


1 comment:

Emily Shoup said...

He is totally adorable!