Thursday, January 26, 2012

So we had a baby. . . .

I've been trying to catch up a little bit here so that I have something to show for the last few months, but I'm going to take a break and write about our newest little Stroup. Calvin Palm joined our family on January 3rd, 2012,weighing in at 8 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long! Yes, he is a BIG boy. Especially considering my last child was just under 4 pounds at birth. . . . . .



It was a long and difficult process bringing this sweet boy into the world, but he's here and he's healthy and we are all so very thankful to have him in our arms. 

Chris's dad took this photo the day I went in to labor. I guess all you need to do is give your baby an eviction notice and they'll make their way out. :) 
Below are a few last belly shots we took. . . .






Last pic as a family of four! 
 


No comments: